You probably heard about the 5 "P"s of Marketing:
- * Product: The products or services offered to your customers/clients.
- * Price: The pricing strategy for the desired profit margin.
- * Place: Distribution –getting your product/service to your target market.
- * Promotion: Communicating with your customers.
- * People: The value of your people and people at large (i.e. influencers)
Now with the New Media the same list has been re-purposed for the social media channels such as twitter, facebook, linkedin, foursquare etc. etc. Some folks talk about the 3 P's some talk about the 4 P's…
But if you think about it, Social Media is different; with Web 2.0 it is no longer a monologue, it's now a dialogue, so there really are more than just a handful P's in Social Media and Social Media Marketing.
read more via socialmediatoday.com