Are you a hotel sales manager? Have you ever wondered how to capitalize on your online digital marketing efforts with your offline marketing campaigns? In this week’s episode of #AskDJV, DJ Vallauri discusses what you can do to integrate your hotel social media marketing with your offline marketing efforts.
Hotel Social Media Marketing
How do you marry both online marketing and real world marketing? Try some of the following hotel marketing tips:
- Use something like Periscope (tell stories about your hotel) to stream live video about your hotel.
- Describe memorable events from working on your hotel property
- Explain why your hotel is special, but don’t try to “close”, instead, build a community around your hotel.
- Do not underestimate the power of hotel email marketing. Use this tool as a way to get feedback, earn repeat guests and create a buzz about your hotel.
Remember these Hotel Marketing Tips:
- Show a genuine interest in people
- Respond to guests through the application, if someone is asking you a question, pause for a moment, answer them, then continue to live stream your hotel video
- Be Yourself. Be genuine, concerned and a real person.
- Find a common ground – if you are talking about weddings or social events, stick to the subject matter.
- Tie your Hotel Internet Marketing efforts with your offline marketing efforts, ensuring that you are reaching your largest guest audience
We hope you enjoy Episode 29 of the #AskDJV show. Come back next week when we discuss Negative Hotel Reviews and how you can avoid them.
Tweet me @DJVallauri using the hashtag #AskDJV, and your question could be featured on the show!
Until next week!