Lodging Interactive, an award winning digital marketing and social media engagement agency exclusively serving the hospitality industry, today announced it is offering special Search Engine Marketing (SEM) programs to all BookingSuite hotel customers. It was announced last week, via an email to all hotel members, that BookingSuite would no longer provide SEM services to its member hotels effective January 1, 2017.
“It is an unfortunate position BookingSuite hotel customers find themselves in and confirms that ‘you get what you pay for’ and that there is no cutting corners when it comes to hotel search engine marketing,” stated DJ Vallauri, Lodging Interactive Founder and CEO. “SEM is core to every hotel’s digital marketing plan and our team of SEM experts stand ready to help BookingSuite hotels make a smooth transition.”
Lodging Interactive has established affordable SEM package plans exclusively for BookingSuite hotel customers. The package plans include:
- Keyword research
- Onsite organic search optimization
- Search optimization of existing website content copywriting
- Inclusion of H1, H2 and Alt Tags
- Ongoing addition of new search engine optimized pages
- Initial & ongoing consultation with an assigned SEM expert
- Full reporting & transparency of KPI’s
- Pay-Per-Click campaign management
- Retargeting & display paid advertising programs
- Creative ad copywriting
Since 2001, Lodging Interactive has exclusively worked with hotels and resorts to maximize online digital revenues opportunities. Clients include small to mid-sized independent properties as well as franchised branded properties representing nearly every brand.
For more information on the special BookingSuite SEM packages please visit: www.hotelSEM.com or call 877-291-4411 ext. 701.