Boutique Hotel Website Design
Your boutique hotel website is like your front lobby. When guests enter your boutique hotel, what would you like them to see? How would you like them to feel? What type of greeting can they expect? Who would be your voice? We craft a boutique hotel website design tailored to your specific hotel needs and goals.
At Lodging Interactive, we take the time to get to know you and your property, so we can learn your voice. It is one of the main things that sets us apart from our competition.
Hospitality Web Design
Hospitality web design begin with a conversation. Below is a list of some of the things we like to know about your boutique hotel:
- It’s history (sometimes, this is a huge selling point)
- What is in your immediate area (competitors, businesses, partners, etc.)?
- Who is your current demographic (male/female, age, etc.)?
- Are you looking to change your demographic?
In addition, we discuss items pertaining to the hotel website design itself. These include:
- Brand Color Scheme
- Website Design Choices
- Website Navigation
- Content (Messaging, Branding)
Get started with your boutique hotel website today!