ADA Hotel Website Compliance in Just 48 Hours.
Hotel website ADA accessibility refers to a set of rules, behaviors, code standards and design guidelines that are meant to allow people with disabilities to effectively navigate through websites. To achieve this, the W3C (The World Wide Web Consortium) has created the “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines” 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) which are meant to explain and guide developers on how to make websites accessible. These guidelines have been adopted by governments around the world and are now a part of various legislations, such as the ADA, Section 508, EN 301549, and others.
Lodging Interactive’s AI Powered ADA Accessibility Compliance Service includes:
- Initial website review and code compatibility audit.
- Complete AI code implementation on your website.
- Multi-browser testing.
- Hotel website becomes ADA compliant within 48 hours.
- Website scans every 24 hours to ensure any new content, images or pages are also rendered compliant with the WCAG 2.1 and ADA standards.
- Accessibility Statement and certification of performance.
- Fully GDPR compliant.
- Monthly website review and internal audit to ensure ongoing ADA compliance.
How Does it Work?
Lodging Interactive’s solution utilizes two components that, together, achieve website compliance. The first is a foreground application, the accessibility interface, which is responsible for 30% of the requirements, mostly UI and design-related. The second is a background application (AI, Machine Learning powered), which is responsible for the remaining 70% of requirements, mostly related to blind people’s screen-reader adjustments, and keyboard navigation optimizations for people with motor impairments.