Introducing Real-Time Reputation Management.
Since 2009 we’ve been helping hoteliers by responding to online guest reviews so they can get back to running their properties. We offer timely, professionally written guest review responses for your hotel and restaurant. You approve every guest review response we write before we post it for you on the review sites. We do all the work and you have complete control.
And now, your business can rest easy with CoMMingle Live. Our real-time reputation management services ensure you’re covered 7 days a week on all major OTA sites and social media platforms such as Facebook and Google.
We Handle Your Guest Review Responses, You Run Your Hotel or Restaurant.
Our CoMMingle Live Reputation Management Services Advantages:
- Our team consists of U.S. based company staff – no outsourcing.
- Review monitoring and responses provided 7-days a week, 365.
- Every review response written in the hotel’s unique voice.
- Receive escalated alerts for potential crisis situations.
- We work to have negative reviews removed when warranted.
- Branded and independent hotels serviced.
- We ensure hotel brand compliance & high brand quality scores.
- Over 15 years of hospitality experience.
- Enjoy a flat monthly fee regardless of the number of reviews.
- Hotels and restaurants serviced.
- Our 90 Day “Love it or Leave It” satisfaction guarantee.
- No long term contracts.
With hotel and restaurant customers around the world, Lodging Interactive’s CoMMingle Live reputation management service acts as an extension to the property’s own guest services team to ensure the highest level of guest review response.
We’ve Got You Covered.
CoMMingle Live, is the hospitality industry’s first reputation management service to include real-time live chat human engagement via Facebook and the hotel’s website. The company’s USA based live chat agents are at the ready to assist any guest, potential or past guest 7 days a week.
In addition, CoMMingle Live monitors and responds to guest reviews on:
- Facebook Reviews
- Google Reviews
- Marriott Verified Reviews
- Starwood PHG Reviews
- Hilton Hotels Reviews
- IHG Brand Reviews
Reviews on Social Media – Handled!
With the recent increase of Facebook and Google reviews it is vital that every hotel monitor and respond to all positive and negative reviews posted on its Facebook and Google pages. Just as properties have become accustomed to managing TripAdvisor reviews, Facebook and Google guest reviews must be addressed in a timely and proper manner. CoMMingle Live has got you covered.