We Handle Your Guest Review Responses, You Run Your Hotel or Restaurant.
For over ten years we’ve been helping hoteliers by responding to online guest reviews so they can get back to running their properties. We offer timely, professionally written guest review responses for your hotel or restaurant. You approve every guest review response we write before we post it for you on the review site. We do all the work and you have complete control
Our CoMMingle Reputation Management Services Advantages:
- Our team consists of U.S. based company staff – no outsourcing.
- Review monitoring and responses provided 7-days a week, 365.
- Every review response written in the hotel’s unique voice.
- Receive escalated alerts for potential crisis situations.
- We work to have negative reviews removed when warranted.
- Branded and independent hotels serviced.
- We ensure hotel brand compliance & high brand quality scores.
- Over 15 years of hospitality experience.
- Cost-effective pricing based on number of monthly reviews handled.
- Hotels and restaurants serviced.
- No long term contracts.
With hotel and restaurant customers around the world, Lodging Interactive’s CoMMingle reputation management service acts as an extension to the property’s own guest services team to ensure the highest level of guest review response.
Over 200,000 Guest Review Responses Handled Last Year Alone.
We Also Manage Your Social Media Reviews
With the recent increase of Facebook and Google reviews it is vital that every hotel monitor and respond to all positive and negative reviews posted on its Facebook and Google pages. Just as properties have become accustomed to managing TripAdvisor reviews, Facebook and Google guest reviews must be addressed in a timely and proper manner.
Our CoMMingle Reputation Management Services provide full turnkey social media review monitoring and response management for hotels and restaurants. Our team will collect all new Facebook and Google reviews and will write responses and, upon your approval, will post a hotel management reply on your property’s behalf.