Social Customer Service
Monitor, Engage, Social Outreach, Customer Service.
Always On Social Customer Service For Hotels.
Social Customer Service (SCS) is here and it’s not going away. Consumers are increasingly interacting with brands via social media and they expect your hotel to engage with them and address their needs, pre and post stay. While monitoring your hotel’s Twitter account is a good start, recent studies show only 3% of consumers use the actual Twitter account name when seeking to engage with a property. That leaves 97% of Twitter engagement opportunities without responses.
Let Us Resolve Issues Before They Reach TripAdvisor.
There is nothing worse than a guest tweeting after hours about their discontent with your hotel and not receiving a prompt acknowledgment. This leads to the guest posting a negative comment on TripAdvisor, Yelp! and other review websites. By providing prompt acknowledgement to the guest and initiating an immediate resolution with your property, Social Voices pre-empts the potential negative comments on third party review websites.
Increased TripAdvisor Rankings = Increased Revenue.