Hotel Internet Marketing With A Laser Focus On Results
At Lodging Interactive our many years of experience affords us the ability to develop and offer truly best-of-breed strategic Hotel Internet marketing solutions. Having worked with hundreds of hotels, we can present proven solutions and their expected results.
Our comprehensive list of Hotel Internet marketing services include:
- Search Engine Optimization prominently positions your hotel at the top of search engines for direct visibility.
- Hotel Pay Per Click Advertising captures traffic and directly delivers it to landing pages for reservation conversion.
- Display Remarketing delivers pre-qualified leads from consumers who have expressed an interest in your property by visiting your website.
- Email Marketing communicates promotions to an opt-in list of interested travel agents and meeting planners to establish relationships and strengthen consumer loyalty.
- Mobile Marketing provides opportunities for direct to consumer communications when they’re most likely to purchase.
- CoMMingle Social Media Marketing facilitates customer interaction and generates trust directly with consumers.
Issues that affect On Page Hotel SEO Optimization
At Lodging Interactive, we look at how you presently do hotel SEO on your website and make recommendations to you based upon the following criteria:
Hotel SEO Audit Criteria
- Website Page Errors – If your web hosting is down, your server is slow, or your web page is not coded correctly, it can lead to other issues including: Visitors not being able to see your website and/or search engines not being able to crawl your web page.
- Meta Data – Do you adhere to SEO Best Practices in your Meta Titles & Descriptions? Do you have the same Titles on multiple pages? Are your Titles or descriptions too short or too long?
- Content – Are you using the same content on multiple pages of your site (duplicate content)? Did you write enough content (for your viewers and search engines) to get your point across?
- Link Issues – Do you have broken links on your site? Did you use ALT text correctly? Do you use rel-nofollow properly? Do you have the appropriate anchor text in your links?
- Image Issues – Do you have broken images on your site? Are they accessible to people with disabilities? Are you adhering to SEO Best Practices?
- Semantics – Are you using proper SEO code in your website? Is your website code up to date? Are you making effective use of Schema code?
Once we determine what needs to be adjusted on your website, we work with you to make these changes and alert the search engines to the updates. We also make recommendations to you based upon what we see in the SEO Audit.
Three step process to determine on page Hotel SEO issues:
1) Use the Contact Us form to request your free SEO Website Audit.
2) Let us perform a Free Website Audit on your site.
3) We will then call you to discuss findings and next steps.
Why not let Lodging Interactive help with your Hotel SEO On Page Optimization today. We already help hundreds of other hotels everyday.