As more people use their mobile devices to book hotel stays it becomes even more important that you choose the right type of web design to ensure your content is delivered seamlessly across the platforms your audience is using to access your site.
Responsive Web Designs are an excellent choice for Hotel Websites
Not all websites are created equal. There is real value in creating a responsive website that serves all of your content to your site visitors on all their devices (Mobile, Desktop, Tablet, etc.):
- Lowers Overall Maintenance and Operational Costs – Make one change and see it across three platforms seamlessly.
- Is Better for SEO – Google says the following regarding responsive web design:
“Responsive design: serves the same HTML for one URL and uses CSS media queries to determine how the content is rendered on the client side. This removes the possible glitches of user-agent detection and frees users from redirects. This is Google’s recommended configuration.”
- Measuring Results – Google Analytics has adapted to responsive designs, so analyzing the data and measuring results are already incorporated.
- Improved Travel Experience – When visitors come to your website and see that you are prepared for them no matter what device they are using, they are more inclined to book a stay with you.
- According to MCD’s 2014 Survey, the quality of your website impacts 70% of travelers.
Use of Smartphones Increasing
According to eMarketer, by 2017 Smartphones will be used by 69.4% of the population.
Your website has to be designed to serve these customers more efficiently and effectively without putting a tremendous strain on your current budget. More travelers will begin to book their stays, see what amenities you offer, check in and out, interact with your maps & events, order room service, & utilize your concierge through their mobile devices.
Are you prepared today to serve this group of end users? If the answer is “NO” we can help. Visit our website – Lodging Interactive on your desktop, tablet or mobile device. We an award-winning responsive website design company — recently winning multiple 2014 IMA Outstanding Achievement Awards for excellence in hotel and resort website design.
Let us help you create a responsive website design for your hotel guests today. Contact us at 877-291-4411, or complete our Responsive Website Design form.