When I hear about the processes companies are using to engage in social media-based conversations and communities, I’m a bit surprised that many lack any kind of strategy or written plan. While I’m a firm believer in the need for both spontaneity and frequency in social media-enabled communications, I also believe that whenever a company decides to adopt new communications tools, they need to start with the basics of Marketing and Communications 101:
- What are your business objectives?
- Who is your audience (target market)?
- What do you hope this communication will help your company achieve?
- How will you measure your efforts?
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
- What We Do
- Full Service Packages
- Hotel Website Design
- Hotel ADA Compliance Service
- Digital Marketing
- Dynamic Content Marketing
- Stay.Play.Explore Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Re-Marketing Solutions
- Email Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- ROI Reporting
- Influencer Marketing for Hotels
- Photography Services
- Social Media
- Reputation Management
- Contactless Restaurant Menu
900 Lanidex Plaza, Suite 242
Parsippany, NJ, 07054, USA